1. name and contact details of the data controller and of the data protection officer of the company
This data protection information applies to data processing by the company:
Udo Stenger (Master Engraver), Im Wäldchen 11, 55765 Oberhambach, Germany
The company data protection officer is Mr. Udo Stenger. This can be reached at the above-mentioned address, to Hd. Mr. Udo Stenger, or at email@example.com respectively.
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website www.steudo-heraldic.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP-address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and if applicable the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- guarantee of a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Warranty of comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- Protection against cyber crime and firewall function
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using the contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to indicate a valid contact (e-mail address, telephone number) so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will only be used and stored for establishing contact.
3. data transmission
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
the disclosure of your personal data is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
(a) tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics1
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, for the purpose of tailoring our website to your needs and continually optimising it. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for market research purposes and to tailor these internet pages to meet requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from capturing data by clicking on this link: Google Analytics Opt-out. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. rights affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data.
to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
7. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. topicality and change of this data protection explanation
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.steudo-heraldic.de/datenschutz/.
1 Data protection authorities require the conclusion of an order data processing agreement for the permissible use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is offered by Google at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf.
Your rights as a user
Information, correction and deletion
As a user, you will receive free information about which personal data about you has been stored at your request. If your request does not conflict with a legal obligation to store data (e.g. data retention), you have the right to correct incorrect data and to block or delete your personal data.